Monday, February 2, 2009

Pam's day off work

After 2 weeks off the snow, Pam finally makes a return. Just for the record, we had warm temps that turned everything to ice, then finally cooler temps and lots more snow, that's why it took her so long to return. Pam has been bumming quite a bit because of it. I have in 20 days so far this season and she has only about 10. I guess it pays to have a job, but it isn't always as fun.

Pam with questionable anticipation on our way up the first gondola at Keystone at 9am.

Since I didn't have to go alone this time, I actually had a subject that I knew that I could take pictures of. Pam finding her groove after a few warm up runs.
Further down the same run...her luck running out. Her left ski ran under a down tree and put her down. This one took a good 5 minutes to get out of. It was pretty funny, at least from my perspective.
Tree run later on, I think the snow was getting the best of her on this one. It was getting late in the day and her tank was running low.






No comments:

Post a Comment