Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Two Weekend Hikes

7 Kids
6 Adults
5 Strollers
4 Vehicles
3 Miles
2 Hours
1 Dog
= A fun family hike day!

Last friday a friend I used to work with invited us to go hiking with them.  We were like a giant stroller army on the trail but it was a great time!

It was hard to get everyone together for a photo because of all the chaos but here's a shot of Aaron and Ben who work in the shop I used to be in.  This was a great time to check out everyone's differnt strollers and see what we would be in for if we have more kids.




Logan even decided to take a little nap along the way.

The next day my friend Wayne invited us up for a hike and then a St. Patrick's day lunch afterward.  We decided to hike from his house and up South Table in Golden.

I really didn't think I could make it while carrying Logan in the pack but it turned out great!  He had fun and waved to all the people that went by.  I got what every mom needs, great exercise and lots of sunshine!


And a shot of Wayne with his new dog, Charlie.  Fun times and I'm looking forward to a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment