Monday, August 13, 2012

June Travels Part IV - I'm One!

I had the best birthday party of my whole life at the house of my friend Chad and his dog, Chester, and the bunny.

I had lots of fun explaining to everyone that I'm one!

Yep, here I am explaining it to Grandpa Richard too!

Just in case anybody was wondering, I'm one!

Even my birthday cake says, I'm one!


Enough of this one stuff, I want cake!


Ice cream cake is awesome!  Why can't I eat this every day?

All the other kids helped me open my presents.

Yep, I'm still one!  Is this another one of my presents?

Guess not since I have to share it with all the other kids!

Family time!
L to R: Hayden, Catherine & Harrison, Grandma Joan, Matt, Pam & Logan, Christina, Grandpa Richard, Elizabeth & Hadley.

Friends time with Chad & Christina House and Chad Benjamin.

1 comment: