Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Too much fun

I guess it has been a while since I have posted here. Most of you have probably given up even checking in. Well, here is a brief update on what I have been doing over the last month.

I spent a few days working. We had to cut these 400 pound stones into smaller pieces that we could use as window sills on the outside of the house. It was kind of a pain in the butt. Here is Jerry doing the cutting.

Here are two windows done and two more to the left yet to be done.

The front side done, we had a few more to do on the house after these, then grout them in place.

I did some cooking for Pam. Here are some sweet steaks off the grill.

Then, of course I did lots of skiing. Here is Pam in her new ski jacket at Beaver Creek.

Here is me in my new ski jacket. I wasn't able to have so glorious of a picture taken of me.

Pam in the trees at Vail.

Pam trying to ski over rocks at A-basin. She came completely out of her ski on this one.
Sweet powder day.


Gaper Day at A-Basin. April !st. I was wearing my jacket from high school.
More gapers in costume.

Then family came to visit. Lane celebrating his 7th birthday.
He got a compound bow. Pretty sweet gift.
And a sling-shot. I wish I was so lucky when I was 7.



Claire had to have 4 baby teeth pulled to make room for her big ones.

I also spent a week in Michigan with the family. Here is my youngest sister, Christina.
I got another birthday cake. I had 4 cakes in all for this past birthday. This is my mom and dad.
Pam got to play some Wii. She is working on her ski jumping on the Wii Fit.


And now, I am helping Pam fix up her room. We ripped out her carpet and here is new pad going in. Last night we were painting the ceiling.

Now, I am headed out for a bike ride when Pam gets off of work, then more painting. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment