Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memoral weekend.

I had a good weekend of biking. On Friday and Saturday I went XC biking with Pam and on Sunday and Monday I went DH with the local boys.

Friday at South Valley.
Saturday at Three sisters.

Outside Colorado Springs. Here is Jared on a pretty good step up. He over cleared the lander and went straight into a tree. He didn't ride anymore that day. Then another guy tried it 2 seconds later and did the same thing, even after we warned him about it.
After a few runs, the rain came.
We took a few muddy runs.
After the sun came out again, the dirt was perfect for good traction and great riding.

Here is CT on a good 20+ gap. I still need a few more days of riding before I am ready for this one.Some other guy.



Jared, on the trails outside Denver.



The ladder drop I plan on hitting soon. Its not a bad drop, but it has a steep lander and a hard right a few feet after it.



Sunday, we did some trail scouting and some Boone-dogging' thru the mountains, it was my kind of riding, no trails, just making it up as you go. I think we will be working on a new trail this week. Should be ready by the time that Loo and the boys make it out here.









No comments:

Post a Comment