Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend Ride

Saturday we went down to Mt. Herman, between Denver and Colorado Springs. It was a great sunny day with cool temperatures, the trails were all pretty flowy with only moderate climbs for the most part. Deb and Pat and their friend Frenchie from the Springs, Jay and his son Nick, Me and Pam. Frenchie rode my Blur, so I got to ride 2.5 hours on my ASX with my Fox 40 on it. It made the downhills fun, but a little extra work on everything else, but it was still a great time.
Since they let me lead and I didn't know where we were going, I was sure to lead them up a few good hills.
Push, push.
But it all lead to several good twisty rocky downhills.
Deb and Pat.
Nick.

Pam and some dude going thin on top.
Deb and Pat.
Frenchie, I don't think I can pronounce his name right and for sure I can't spell it. He is here from the French Air Force for a few months working with Deb.
Supa Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment