Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Never Trust Women

So...my sister, Elizabeth, moved out a few weeks ago into a house with 3 other girls. They were having a house party with a Mullet theme. They encouraged mullets and said there would be wine and cheese in the front and beer in the back, along with some flip cup stuff.
Well, I get there to find that I am the only one in a mullet and the girls are all dressed up and the pony keg is in the front and they don't even know how to tap it. What kind of mullet party is that?!
In the true form of my family, even the youngest members show up to keg parties. My sisters grew up doing it and now my nieces and nephew are learning the same. (Actually, they just happened to be there for a bit in the beginning but not the whole night. And they didn't try to steel the keg and run off like on of my sisters did back in the day.)

My family of little Joe Dirts.



No comments:

Post a Comment